Foreign Donors

If you are a non-Indian Passport-holder, as per government directives, you can only credit our FCRA-approved account; in this case, tax laws of the country you reside in will be applicable.. You can donate by writing to us:


You may use our payment gateway to pay with a credit card. However, we implore you to consider directly crediting our account as the Society pays a 3% fee on every transaction made through the payment gateway.

If you would like to proceed, you may use this link: