Our priority is to assist children from families which are at the bottom of the Socio-Economic Ladder. They need to be pulled out from the utter hopelessness that poverty brings; platitudes are of no consequence – demonstration of a positive intervention is the only route to rebuild their self-confidence and dignity.
Underprivileged first generation learners are transformed through excellent Learning in this fee free School.
Not only is there passion among both the teachers & the taught, but smiles and a better life are discovered by the community.
PYDS Learning Academy
(Affiliated to CBSE)
Strives for excellence in rural children through free holistic education, day long nutrition, transportation, hostel facility for senior students and complete health care.
Early Childhood Learning Center
A seven hour free care facility for the children in the age group of 3 – 5 years whose mothers works in our sister society “Stree Shakti” which is committed to women empowerment.
On to Life
Post 12th program ensures that our students who have graduated from Class 12 transition into a successful adulthood.
We have a dual focus – development of individuals and the building of the community’s capacity. The latter is accomplished through improving living condition and addressing general health.
We depend on friends and well-wishers for sustaining our Mission.
Please consider making a contribution now.
This is a fee free Harvard in the making.
– G K Swamy,Secretary/Ceo
News & Events
- Winner of International Social Impact Award
- Mr. G.K Swamy’s (Founder & Secretary) TEDx talk is now live.
- Please donate books for our kids through the #HarHaathEkKitaab campaign launched by the National Book Trust (NBT) in partnership with Snapdeal.
- Times of India: How former economist in a village near Dehradun is transforming lives of the poorest of the poor.
- Recent Blog on effective fundraising.